It is such a weird topic to write about. But I’m a cry baby. And I get really emotional while watching movies. So, I thought why not share it with you guys!
- Hamari Adhuri Kahani- It was exactly two weeks ago that I was watching this movie with my brother late in the night. And when the movie ended, I was trying to control my tears, but it was too much. I had to remove my glasses and wipe my tears. My brother laughed so hard when he saw me and he even blabbed about this incident to everybody in the house. The movie as such was a great fictional one, with no reality whatsoever. But songs and the ending was what made me cry.
- Aashiqui 2- Okay, it was again with my brother, but in a theater this time. I cried like hell. I have this movie in my laptop but I do not watch it because it instantly makes me cry. And I like to have a control over my emotions!
- Tere Naam- Obviously! First and foremost, a Salman Khan movie. And second, it was TRAGIC!
- Raam-Leela- I don’t like Ranveer Singh because he reminds me of someone very unpleasant in my past. But he bowled me over in this one! One scene which is the most emotional one is when both Raam and Leela meet for the first time after they were separated. And any movie where the protagonists die, is a tragic one!
- Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na- It was such a cute love story. Nobody died but that airport scene was too cute to handle.
- Gangster- Shiney Ahuja and Kangana Ranaut die. So obviously, had to cry.
- A Walk To Remember- Another movie I stay steer clear of. It has the tendency to make me cry for over a week, continuously!
- P.S. I Love You- Oh my God! I know this makes me cry but I cannot live without this movie. It gives hope, it is tragic, it teaches something new every time I watch it. GERARD BUTLER died in this movie!!! P.S. I will always love you..
- Fast And Furious 7- There was nothing to cry in the movie, until the very end. Why did they put that last scene in the movie? I was in a theater with people all around me and I was crying profusely! I still cannot get over the fact that Paul is actually dead.
- The Kite Runner- Khaled magic. I don’t even need to watch the movie or the book, just thinking about Amir and Hassan makes me cry..
That is the only reason I like to watch comedy movies.