Two awards in one week, or should I say, in a weekend! Wow! This time I’ve been nominated for the Starlight Blogger Award by one of my favorite bloggers, Ashish. I want to thank him for this recognition. I have been following a huge lot of bloggers on WP. Each one of them has a different quality. About Ashish, it is his very inquisitive and thought-provoking quotes that blow my mind away. His poetry is also very different and heart-warming. I think it is Ashish’s niche to pen down the simplest of emotions is what makes him a special blogger. Do check out his blog to find out more about him.
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
- Nominate Others.
My Answers to Ashish’s questions-
1.Share a funny moment from your life in which you are the reason behind that moment.
- I love to joke around with people, especially with my family. So it is really hard to pick just one incident. I have mentioned it before also that once I was watching Hamari Adhuri Kahani with my brother at midnight. At the end, I started crying because I’m very sensitive. The next day he narrated this very embarrassing incident to everybody and they laughed a lot. Also, I love to imitate people. In recent days I’ve been imitating Gaurav Gera‘s character Chutki. And also, Kanan Gill’s ‘Pretentious Movie Reviews’ dialogues.
2.What according to you is the difference between “love” and “like” ?
- ‘Like’ is temporary. ‘Love’ is permanent.
3.Everything has pros and cons. So is there anything you dislike in blogging world ? Share if any.
- Dislike? The one thing I don’t like about this blogging community is that we can’t customize the viewers. Like, there are some specific people I don’t want should read my blog. So that could be one.
4.What is your take on my writing ?
- Ashish, I always comment on your posts. Your posts force me to think. They force me to feel. You actually evoke certain emotions in my heart with the content that you put out on your blog. That is very unique, I must say. Because I have been struggling with making people feel my emotions through my writing. You do that effortlessly!
5.How you celebrate happiness and sadness ?
- I loved this question. I always celebrate happiness. It never ends. Because there is no shortage of happiness in my life. I celebrate it with gratitude. I celebrate it by making people happy. Making people feel good about themselves. About sadness, well yes, there is a way to celebrate that too. My sadness arises from certain people in my life, or who are not in my life anymore. And I like to celebrate it by reminiscing about the happy times we shared together. Their endless talks, their love, their anger; I feel all that. And in a way, the sadness transforms into happiness. 🙂
I am nominating the following bloggers for this award-
- Khaled Al Ghourab
- Pavan Medheramitla
- Life Is Beautiful
- November Winter
- Candles Online
- The Phenomenon Of Thoughts
- The Extraaa Mile
- Prakriti Singh
My questions to the nominees-
- What is the best quality of yours?
- Which country would you like to visit and why?
- What is that one thing/habit that you hate (in general)?
- The one person who inspires you the most?
- The best thing about growing up?